- Is it right for me?
- Course content
BREEAM International Non-domestic Refurbishment and Fit-out (RFO) focuses on the renovations and fit-out market, to assess the performance of a building once improvements and renovations have been carried out.
This training course enables you to understand BREEAM International Non-domestic RFO in terms of technical content and application, equipping you with the skills and confidence to carry out BREEAM assessments on RFO projects. Successfully completing this course allows you to apply to become a BREEAM International Non-domestic RFO assessor.
After completing the course learners will be able to
- Understand the BREEAM process and the context for BREEAM International Non-domestic RFO
- Navigate and be confident in assessing the technical aspects of the BREEAM International Non-domestic RFO scheme.
- Understand the assessment process and the support in place for the scheme and assessors.
- Understand the certification process.
- Successfully carry out BREEAM assessments on International non-domestic RFO projects.
Successfully passing this course and online test enables you to apply for your assessor’s license under the BREEAM International Non-domestic Refurbishment and Fit-Out scheme.
At a glance
This course is designed for existing licensed BREEAM International New Construction Assessors who wish to apply to become an assessor under the International Refurbishment and Fit-out program.
This course comprises of approximately 8 hours of own-pace online training material introducing you to the BREEAM International non-domestic RFO scheme.
Online course material
- Introduction to the context of refurbishment in BREEAM
- The scheme and structure
- The Online Assessment Tool
- Concept stage
- Design stage
- Construction, handover, and operation
Online test/ quiz
This quiz is to test learners’ knowledge and understanding of BREEAM International non-domestic RFO scheme.
The test questions are designed for learners to demonstrate their understanding of the principles and content of the BREEAM International non-domestic RFO scheme and help supplement their existing assessor competencies in preparation for becoming a qualified and licensed International RFO Assessor.
Book your online course now:$700 + VAT
Book BREEAM International Non-domestic Refurbishment and Fit-out USA | Existing Assessor now - simply fill out your details:
9/10 rating awarded to our trainers
100 years of experience in the built environment
BRE is a profit-for-purpose organisation, investing revenue into research to improve the built environment and share this knowledge through our training offered.