The CITB has highlighted how key site managers are in delivering BIM projects and that site managers have a key role to play in implementing BIM and ensuring successful adoption. BIM is about far more than simply adopting software, and site managers at the ‘sharp end’ will increasingly be required to adopt and apply BIM procedures.
This online course discusses the key principles of BIM and will help site managers understand their responsibilities and the actions they need to take.
The course covers:
- Defining the process known as BIM Level 2, definitions and terminology
- An understanding on how to improve workflows
- How to limit liabilities
- How to reduce risk on deliverables
- An appreciation on how BIM can increase profit margins by reducing waste and improving accuracy.
Our approach to BIM is to ensure consistency of the message, and so this course will highlight how each professional within the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Industries fits into the BIM Level 2 process.
This course has been developed by BRE’s BIM experts who have many years of experience and world respected knowledge.
You may be eligible for a CITB grant covering the cost of the course.
- BIM, a Common Understanding
- Standards, Methods and Procedures
- Information Management
- Project Planning
- Coordination and Clash Avoidance
- Check, Review and Approve
- BIM and Managing Data
- Delivering Asset Information