Building information modelling (BIM) is a game-changer transforming the construction industry. The adoption rate has increased by 60% over the last ten years and is predicted to soon become the norm. But where should you start?
The BIM ISO 19650 Foundations course will kickstart your BIM journey with two easy to follow online modules.
This training course has been fully updated in line with the latest BIM international standard (ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2).
- The highest level of credibility and reputation with a 2-hour CPD certification upon completion
- Designed and led by industry experts at BRE, bringing you over 100 years of research and knowledge
- As a profit-for-purpose organisation, your fees go towards research and quality improvement
- You are in control – learn anywhere at your own pace
At a glance
- Catalyst for Change
- What is BIM
- What is an information model and BIM?
- BIM terminology
- How to recognise BIM maturity stages
- What value does a whole life approach adds?
- How to identify vulnerability issues and security threats to digital assets
- Recognise the core and extended suit of standards, documents and deliverables for ISO 19650 and BIM adoption
Book onto the Essentials course for a more comprehensive understanding of BIM ISO 19650 or to complete training towards the BRE BIM Certification.
Should you complete this course and then choose to undertake our BIM 19650 Essentials training course, a discount will be applied.
This course has no pre-requisite experience or reading. Perfect for those who are new to BIM or require an overview.
Book BIM ISO 19650 Foundations now
Here’s what our learners say
About BRE Academy
The BRE Academy is the leading training provider for the built environment. Most courses are developed by BRE – a science research hub with 100 years of experience in safety and sustainability. As a profit-for-purpose, all fees go towards further research to make the built environment safer and greener and to mitigate climate change.
CPD hours are awarded upon successful completion of BRE Academy training courses.
9/10 rating awarded to our trainers
100 years of experience in the built environment
BRE is a profit-for-purpose organisation, investing revenue into research including updates and the creation of further training courses