BIM @ BRE Academy
BRE Academy is committed to BIM (Building Information Modelling) excellence and has a range of online and classroom courses to suit all levels and learning preferences.
Each course has a CPD value that is officially recognised by many industry bodies, and a range of levels and course style options offer unrivalled flexibility.
Information about the basics
- On-demand webinar: Basics of BIM. This introductory webinar delivers a core understanding of what BIM is, its maturity levels in the UK, and how it applies. This seminar also offers an understanding of the key terms and acronyms used throughout the industry in relation to BIM.
Professional knowledge of BIM Level 2 (Training stage one)
In depth knowledge of BIM Level 2 (Training stage two)
- These courses take delegates deeper into BIM, looking in depth at the way information is managed:
- Online: BIM Information Management
- This course looks in depth at ‘Information Management’ roles and responsibilities, standards, methods and procedures to help achieve the very best standards at BIM Level 2.
- Classroom: BIM PIM/TIM
- The roles of Project Information Management (PIM) and Task Information Management (TIM) are similar: the PIM is the single point of agreement for data across the project teams, while the TIM is responsible for the delivery of data within their own team. This course looks closely at these responsibilities and their successful delivery.
NOTE: FAST Track
BRE Academy also offers the BIM Level 2 Online Training Bundle which incorporates both BIM Essentials and BIM Information Management.