This is the perfect course to come and meet other professionals looking to use the BREEAM schemes and take advantage of the opportunity to ask our technical trainers any questions you might have. It is our most in-depth and popular course on BREEAM at building level before becoming an BREEAM assessor.
If you are currently working with BREEAM or considering it’s use for a future development, we would strongly recommend this course for you.
This course will give you a basic understanding of the principles of BREEAM, followed by a more detailed approach to understanding the best ways to maximise your project’s potential. The aim of this course is to give you an understanding of the core credits which must be achieved to gain BREEAM ratings and an understanding of timeline requirements within BREEAM.
This course will certainly be of value to you if you need to deliver buildings to BREEAM standards.
Please Note: This course does not cover BREEAM In Use or BREEAM Communities.
- Welcome and Introduction to sustainability and BREEAM
- Key considerations for making project decisions
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Practical knowledge of BREEAM categories and technical issues
- Practical knowledge of BREEAM categories and technical issues (continued)
- Basic overview for Materials
- Scope of BREEAM
- Closing summary
This course is ideal for planners, builders, architects, finance officers, company directors property developers and anyone else who needs to deliver a building to BREEAM standards.