BRE Academy membership, uniquely, is specific to your own area of expertise. You can choose to become a BIM, BREEAM, Fire, Sustainability or Energy member. Members obtain a prestigious badge of recognition, which can be used to demonstrate professionalism in a chosen built environment field.
All BRE Academy members agree to a (signed) to a Code of Conduct and are required to submit a minimum of 15 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity per year to keep abreast of changes in the industry and further their knowledge. (These requirements ensure that the membership[ badge retains a weight and kudos in the marketplace.
BRE Academy Member benefits are there to help members develop their careers in their chosen field, and members build up valuable knowledge and connections through the scheme.
By becoming a Member, you will access:
- Free webinars
- Badge of recognition
- Money off courses, publications and events
- Manage your CPD (Continuing professional development) points online
- Exclusive LinkedIn and Facebook groups, allowing to to network with your peers
To become a Member, individuals need to:
- Attend a qualifying course (a course with an exam at the end) at the BRE Academy
- Sign and abide by the Code of Conduct
- Agree to a minimum of 15 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity per year in order to demonstrate credibility and knowledge. Evidence of this will be submitted through our online portal,
How much does BRE Academy Membership cost?
Annual fees are £99 + VAT
In order to access these benefits and more, eligible individuals will be required to
- complete an application form
- sign a professional Code of Conduct.
Contact Virginia Cinquemani
Tel: +44 (0) 1923 664495