- Learning objectrives
- Is it right for me?
- Course content
The Home Quality Mark (HQM) is the national quality mark designed to give people the confidence that their new home is well designed, well built, and cost-effective to run. It also allows house builders to demonstrate the high quality of their homes and to differentiate them in the marketplace.
It is developed by BRE with an extensive list of partners from the private and social housing sectors and promotes the positive attributes of quality and performance in a new build home.
This training course provides a technical understanding of HQM and enables learners to gain the HQM assessor qualification.
After completing the course learners will be able to
- Understand HQM and how it fits into the wider BREEAM family.
- Understanding the HQM scoping, scoring and scheme structure.
- Understand the technical criteria within HQM.
- Understand the HQM assessment process.
Learners who complete this course will gain the knowledge necessary to apply for a license as an HQM assessor.
Learners must hold a BRE Global license in at least one of the following:
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessor.
- EcoHomes assessor.
- BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment assessor.
- BREEAM UK New Construction assessor.
- BREEAM UK Refurb and fit-out assessor.
This course consists of approximately 8 hours of online self-study, covering:
- An introduction to HQM and BREEAM.
- An introduction to the HQM scoping, scoring and scheme structure.
- HQM technical criteria.
- HQM operation.
Book your online course now:£600 + VAT
Book Home Quality Mark | Existing Assessor now - simply fill out your details:
Contact specialist today
We will be happy to support you with your journey.
Please fill in the form below and one of our representatives will contact you to identify the courses to suit your needs.