This course provides a general awareness of electrical safety in the workplace and home but it is not designed to give you specific training or competence to carry out electrical work. All work on electrical systems, installations and equipment must be carried out by competent persons.
What is covered?
- An introductory guide to electrical safety
- A short self assessment test of the knowledge you have gained
- Additional reading that you might find helpful
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of electrical safety
- Be more aware of electrical risks at home and at work
NB: You will have 90 days from receipt of your login details to complete the course.