Book your online course now:£1,050.00 – £1,100.00 + VAT
Book CEEQUAL v6 Assessor now - simply fill out your details:
CEEQUAL is the sustainability assessment scheme for civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping, and public realm projects.
Alongside assessing performance, CEEQUAL provides significant influence to project or contract teams as they develop, design and construct their work, because it encourages them to consider sustainability issues at the most appropriate time.
CEEQUAL assessments are undertaken by a trained and registered CEEQUAL Assessor, who is normally part of the project or contract team that applies for the assessment. To carry out an assessment, a project or contract team therefore needs a trained CEEQUAL Assessor.
This training course has been designed so that everyone who completes it successfully will be able to carry out an assessment using CEEQUAL Version 6.
After completing the course learners will be able to
- Understand the CEEQUAL process and the context for CEEQUAL’s development.
- Navigate and be confident in assessing the technical aspects of CEEQUAL for Projects.
- Understand the assessment process and the support in place for the scheme and assessors.
- Understand the certification process.
- Successfully carry out CEEQUAL assessments.
At a glance
Entry onto this course is not limited to those who are part of a project team applying for a CEEQUAL assessment. Knowledge of civil engineering, public realm works, or environmental and sustainability issues is beneficial, but not required.
The course is also open to those:
- With a general interest in improving civil engineering or public works performance.
- Required to deliver a CEEQUAL assessment.
- Organisations that wish to use CEEQUAL.
This course covers the following content:
- Background to CEEQUAL and why it has been developed.
- The scheme and assessment process.
- Use of the appropriate CEEQUAL technical manual, including basic skills required and the Assessor’s role.
- The environmental and social issues covered by the scheme.
- Study of each category of the assessment including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice.
- The assessment and verification process.
Here’s what our learners say
About BRE Academy
The BRE Academy is the leading training provider for the built environment. Most courses are developed by BRE – a science research hub with 100 years of experience in safety and sustainability. As a profit-for-purpose, all fees go towards further research to make the built environment safer and greener and to mitigate climate change.
All BRE Academy training courses offer CPD certificates on successful completion and are accepted by the major professional bodies.
9/10 rating awarded to our trainers
100 years of experience in the built environment
BRE is a profit-for-purpose organisation, investing revenue into research including updates and the creation of further training courses
Contact our specialist now