BIM Approved Graduate (AG) is a new flexible programme to familiarise higher education students with the principles of BIM as part of a University’s existing syllabus – helping to develop dedicated graduates, with a thorough understanding of the BIM process, ready for a career in the construction industry.
What are the benefits?
- Ready to use course material
- Fully developed technical content, developed by world-leading practitioners in BIM
- Technical and troubleshooting support
- A recognised professional qualification for the students going through the programme
- Flexible blended learning options
- Designed to fit into the University’s existing programmes
- BRE Academy Graduate membership free for 12 months following qualification
- Fast-tracking students to BIM individual certification
What does the BIM AG programme cover?
- BIM history, definitions and terminology
- BIM Level 2 processes and standards
- BIM Level 2 roles and responsibilities
- BIM Level 2 documentation
- Information management
Suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students studying:
- Project management
- Facilities management
How does the BRE BIM pathway work?
It takes students to professional certification in four simple steps: